Sunday 17 March 2013

Training is boring, says David Luiz

163598715

Well there's at least one Chelsea player who doesn't mind the ridiculously congested fixture list. No prizes for guessing who that might be, since I gave it away in the title: David Luiz. Why? Because more games means less training, and training, according to the Brazilian, is boring.

Personally for me [the number of games] is amazing. I like to play games. I don't like to train, it's boring sometimes.

I love to play games, so if I had to play every day I would want to. You need to rest sometimes but I prefer to play games than training, for sure. I want to play. I want to be on the pitch. Sometimes I am tired, but when I'm on the bench I'm not tired. I love to play football.

-Source: Mail.

Sometimes it's exceptionally difficult to see David Luiz as a professional, elite athlete. Because he behaves like a small puppy with ADHD.

~We Ain't Got No History - All Posts~
Read more... http://www.chelseamashup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment