Monday 31 December 2012

Football Manager 2012 - Wolves Vs Swansea

***400 Likes BEFORE 7pm and I will upload the chelsea Match!!!*** BTW.... I realised in the last ep that I had lost game and I said I hadn't. I did say so many times in the comment and said sorry yet people still felt the need to comment haha. Anyway these are all pre recorded. If I make a mistake I am sorry :D PLEASE feel free to check out my blog and have a read on what will be a regular thing www.blogger.com I have 2 blogs up atm! There was an offer for fm12 for 5.99. It was one day only and I tweeted it. Follow me on twitter to see these tweets. Thanks Buy Football manager 2012 Amazon Link £15 new tinyurl.com Follow and tweet me twitter.com or www.facebook.com Please make sure you save, like my playlist for this dudes. Thank you www.youtube.com For badges etc... www.youtube.com Video Rating: 4 / 5

Excited for her upcoming nuptials, Lily (Zoe Lister-Jone) asks Whitney (Whitney Cummings) to be her maid of honor and plan an engagement party for her and her fiancé, Neal (Maulik Pancholy). All the party planning stresses Whitney out causing sleepless nights, so Alex (Chris D'Elia) suggests that she go see her therapist, Dr. Price (Chelsea Handler) for some help -- but a prescribed solution causes even more mayhem. Meanwhile, Roxanne (Rhea Seehorn) decides to take charge of her potential future and finds an unlikely support system in Mark (Dan O'Brien). Video Rating: 0 / 5


Read more... http://www.chelseamashup.com/2013/01/01/football-manager-2012-wolves-vs-swansea/

No comments:

Post a Comment