Monday 4 March 2013

A FAMILY SUNDAY

This Sunday has been a different one. We have two days off so I took the opportunity to come home, to Asturias, and I'm writing to you from here after spending some time with my family (at least a few hours; I was really looking forward to this!). It's always nice to come back home and have our typical 'fabada' (bean stew) to celebrate

My trip to Spain is even better after an important victory at home against WBA. We played a very good first half, creating a lot of chances, although the final score was 1-0. Demba's instinct gave us 3 more points, which means a step forward in our goal to be in the Champions League next season. The team is on its way, training very hard, and now more than ever it's time to push together and take Chelsea as far as possible in each of the competitions we're playing ?

By the way, right before kick-off I was awarded….

CLICK TO READ MORE OF JUAN’S BLOG

 

~Official chelseafc.com Blogs~

No comments:

Post a Comment